I know there are times in our life where we need others to pray for us on our behalf. Intercede for us, be in agreement with us. It may be that we are hurting, it may be on behalf of another loved one, it may be for that job you are seeking. Either way, those of us who are brothers and sisters in Christ, should be able to go one another with their prayer request. Even if it is unspoken.

That is why I wanted to start this thread...it's for prayer request. Please feel free to place your prayer request here. Not only will I personally pray for you, but other members will be able to pray for you as well.

If you do post a prayer request, please come back and let us know how God answered it, so that we can also celebrate with you. Also feel free to check out my blog post, so that you can read how good God is and that He really does answer prayer.

Yours in Christ,

R. Rachelle Page   Acts 16:31

James 5:15-17 (KJV)

15And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

17Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (KJV)

16Rejoice evermore.

17Pray without ceasing.

18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Tags: Aint God Good!!, Amazing Answers to Prayer, God's Glorious Grace, His Mysterious Ways

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yea i like lol can't stay long getting ready for work bye.
I just want to pray for my family and some of the trials I'm going thru, praying not to give up on my husband as he struggles with things in his life, because sometimes their words and actions make you want to walk away, so I'm praying for strength. Praying for him to find a job, and that our marriage can survive the things the devil is throwing at us,

RSS

Guest Book

AmazingCounters.com
Guestbook

search engine optimization page
search engine optimization

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Events

We're wearing Mary Kay

Members

Amazon Holiday Deals